This is a membership club for active teachers in Africa to build their network and net-worth to have a diversified sources of livelihood. Teachers are great component of the entire education, especially the management of effective school system. These inevitable players in the education sector are however at a disadvantaged position in terms of good salary, employee welfare and progressive career growth. Despite glaring challenges of the teaching profession, teachers are still most passionate in the discharge of their duties by committing time, strength and unflinching dedication to the development of the world’s future (learners). Teachprenuer came in duo as an answer to many questions of why (poor state of teachers) and how (solutions to help cope and progress) of many in the teaching profession.
This platform is to bring together active, passionate and experienced teachers to form one independent network that offers:
- Idea exchange podium with other teaching professionals
- Up-to-date professional learning experiences
- Discovery of entrepreneurial opportunities for educators
- Hands-on mentoring and motivational sessions.
- Alternative earning opportunities for member teachers
- Free Registration
- Access to Teaching Resources
- Educational Jobs Placements (recommendation & referrals)
- Exclusive participation at Edunovative’s Professional Development Events
- Become accredited facilitators for our training sessions (subject to screening)
- Get additional incomes (Create Resources, Sell Products and Client Referral)
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Any certified teacher in the profession for at least 5 years.
- A teacher interested in personal and professional development
- Any teacher willing to have streams of income
- A current school teacher (at primary or secondary level)
- Any teacher verified to be of good professional standing (Background checks applicable)
- Must be a current school teacher.
- Duly filled registration form online/offline.
- Must commit to annual membership dues (N5,000 only).
- Must be willing to collaborate and learn with other educators.